Monday, July 20, 2009

Another one bites the dust

This weekend, Peter and I had the pleasure of celebrating my very best friend from high school's 30th birthday. And OMG, it was funny.

The theme: famous couples
The place: Hole in the Wall
The time: depends on the couple you chose . . . Peter and I brought it back '80s style

Nothing beats getting dressed up, looking completely assinine (I probably shouldn't use words that I'm not sure how to spell), and then getting stuck in road construction traffic. It was awesome. You know, I just loved the double takes!

The birthday girl . . . AKA Donna Martin. This was her standard pose for the evening.

Before we left for the party . . . trying to give my cheesiest pose. Notice the totally rockin' bow on my butt. It was awesome.

Barbie and Ken, prom king and queen

We had to have name tags for people to actually know who we were . . .

Ken, Barbie, David Silver, Donna Martin, and Jackie O. Aren't we just the cutest??

What a great night. It was a perfect way to celebrate Kristen's 30th.

Happy Birthday Kristen! Glad you finally joined the club!!

No comments: