Monday, March 23, 2009

We survived . . . barely

This past week has been trying to say the least . . . Peter has been traveling. A lot. Actually, all weekend long. So, it would be our luck that it would end up being one of our craziest weekends of the season. Not that I mind. I had help, and I'd rather be busy than bored, but I was very thankful that Mom and Dad were there to help me out.

First, Peter left for Sebring, Fl on Wednesday. Not a place I'm very familiar with, but apparently a very big race for Porsche. Big enough that Peter agreed to sleep in an RV for it.

We had a birthday party to attend (Happy 3rd b-day Cam and Parker!)





Soccer pictures




A soccer game


A Tennis Party

And that's just Saturday . . . And then on Sunday, I got whooped up on on the tennis court. Seriously got my butted kicked . . . and my skin a crispy red/pinkish color. . . Maddie was kind enough to grab the camera to document . . .



The weekend was long and crazy, but a good one!

No comments: