We left on Wednesday headed for Defauskie Island. We got the kids settled in at Bibi and Pop's house. After Peter's business meeting on Thursday, we headed into Hilton Head to meet up with the Muldericks and the Davisons.
We didn't do much other than hang out at the pool, beach, and our condo, but really, what more do you need? . . . a topic pot!
This is where all of the fun came from. We all put topics of discussion in. This is where you get all the good info late at night! LOL!
Well, we did play some tennis in the steamy 95 degree weather. While we certainly didn't bring our A game, we did have fun. The boys also played some golf . . . I mean, you almost HAVE to play golf if you go to Hilton Head. We had a blast!
The kids had fun too! Every time I talked to Maddie she made sure that it wasn't time to come home! I'm pretty sure they went to the pool at least twice a day, played a little golf, played with the horses, and took a boat ride (among other things). Bibi and Pop survived the action packed weekend, although it wouldn't surprise me if they slept for the next 2 days straight! Many, Many thanks to Bibi and Pop for watching the kids for us!!
1 comment:
So fun! I want to go next time :) I love the 'topic pot'
Post a Comment