I just realized that it's July 12th, and I'm just now about to update from the 4th. Whoops!
It's just been SO busy around here!
Plus, all of these pictures have already been posted on Facebook, so I've found I'm a little slower to post on here.
Peter was traveling Friday and Saturday of the 4th of July weekend, so the kids and I headed over to my Mom and Dad's house and spent the day at their pool with my sister and her kids. We had such a great time!
Our friends, Andy and Shana, gave Maddie the live butterfly garden for a graduation gift. The larva arrived in the mail. We watched them grow and spin their cocoons, and then hatch into butterflies. It's pretty amazing. On the 4th, they were ready to be released. So, the picture of Maddie below is of her releasing one of her butterflies. Pretty amazing!
Potty training update: Mason is doing fabulous! Somebody tried to tell me yesterday that he was too young, but I quickly stopped her and told her how great he was doing. He has his accidents, but they are getting much fewer and farther between. Hooray for Mason!
1 comment:
All these kids captured in pictures are cute and adorable.
Post a Comment