Monday, September 20, 2010

My Hot Mess

I'm only putting this out there because I'm using it to enter a contest . . . 
and I'm a sucker for contests . . . 
and Lindsey has a super cute esty shop!

I try not to go down to the basement often.  It can quickly send me into a panic attack.
But today, I just have to laugh at this monstrosity that we call the basement/playroom.



We did have friends over this weekend to watch the Georgia game, but it wasn't the additional kids that made this mess.  It was my one little 2 1/2 year old.  It kind of looked like this before they came over.  And yes, I didn't even bother picking up for them. 

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Lovin' it!!! You're in, stay tuned for the announcement on Saturday morning! :)

Susie said...

I love these pictures, they take me back 40 years. What kind of contest are you entering????????

Rebekah said...

Susie, it's a contest showing off our "messes" and in doing so, we can win an item from the ReapWhatYouSew etsy store. She has the cutest crocheted hats that I have my eye on!