Maddie and Mason at 3 months
Dang we make cute kids . . . I'm biased of course . . .
Well, this afternoon Peter and I for one reason or anther ventured into our stash of old photos and I thought I would share some with cyberspace. WARNING: This may be (correction, IS) UGLY . . . .
Just in case you couldn't figure it out, Peter is the one on the right . . .Well, a few posts back I promised that I would include myself in the jeering, so here I go . . .
Yes, that's right, my mother allowed me to perm the FRONT HALF of my head . . . shame on you mom!!!Well, as you can tell, we are very blessed that our kids turned out as cute as they did. Clearly the odds were not in their favor . . . kidding, well, kind of!
Ok, so these aren't embarrassing pics of me, but just a couple I like . . .
Hard at work at 5 years old!
Not much to say other than some things never change . . .
4 comments:
Maddie & Mason are SO precious! Best part of last pic is that you're riding in a car. Classic :) love christy
I LOVE posting pics of siblings at the same age! Its fun to see ow much they look alike!
We always post pics of our LO's that they might be embarassed of when they are teens. It is always great to see funny pics of mom and dad.
My kiddos look a LOT alike, too - and love the older pictures!
Post a Comment