Thursday, February 07, 2008

Tag . . . I'm it!!

"Dance like it hurts,
Love like you need money,
Work when people are watching."
- Scott Adams

Well, I have been tagged and that means I get to share with everybody in cyberworld 7 interesting things about me! It's times like these that I wish I were much more interesting!! Here it goes . . . in no particular order:

1- I just recently quit my job to be a stay at home mom. Before that, I was in real estate, financing builders and developers primarily in northwest Atlanta.

2- I am a sugar FREAK. I don't like chocolate, but I love, love, love candy!

3- I told my college roommate in October of 1997 that Peter was the man I was going to marry . . . and 4 years later we were married.

4 - I married Peter when I was 22 and had my first child at 25.

5- Peter and I have bought 6 cars in the last 3 years - Toyota Highlander, Jeep Cherokee, Honda Odyssey, Porsche Cayenne (company car), Nissan Pathfinder, and finally, a Nissan Maxima. Whew . . . not something we're proud of . . . but it'll be the pathfinder and maxima for many years to come!

6- My sister and I's sons were born 2 days apart

7- And . . . Guitar Hero is my new guilty pleasure, which I just beat (on easy, but hey, I still beat it!)

Alright, those are just a few fun filled facts about myself! Now, I'm supposed to tag 7 new people to post their answers on their blog! But, I don't have 7 friends that blog (that I know of). So, I'll tag all of my friends who do blog, minus Rachel, of course! If you see your name below, its your turn! Good luck and have fun!

Kristen McCord (Maybe this will get her to FINALLY post on her blog)
Lauren Hess
Natalia DeVivo
Matt & Amy Sery

Umm, that's all I've got . . . so sad! I need more friends to set up blogs! Don't you know it's all the rage these days??!!!


Ok, on a side note, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that today is really officially my first day as a stay-at-home mom. That's right, had I not quite my job, today would have been my first day back to work. Believe it or not, I'm a bit sad. I miss the folks that I worked with, but I don't miss the actual work. Don't get me wrong, I loved my job, but right now I'm enjoying staying home more. Maddie told me the other day I needed to go back to work. When I asked her why, she said because all my friends missed me! LOL!

No comments: