Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Hallelujah

. . . He slept through the night!!! Yes, you heard me right . . . mommy and daddy got a full 8 hours of uninterrupted . . . glorious . . . desperately needed sleep! After my day yesterday, I couldn't have asked for anything better from my little man!

I believe a couple days ago I committed to posting a quote of the day. Umm, right. That didn't happen. Did anybody really think I'd be able to live up to that kind of commitment?? Part of the problem is that the quote website is a bit lame and I didn't find anything funny, inspiring, or, dare I say, profound. But, alas, today's quote:

"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege." - unknown

I like it!!

It's been a very busy last couple of days, so here's a short recap of our most recent events!

On Saturday, Maddie went to a birthday party for her school friend, Cameron. Maddie had a ball and Mason, well, he slept in the Bjorn the whole time! How cute are they?

Maddie & the birthday boy


On Sunday, we headed over to Joe and Beth's house to see Mark and Cat and watch the football game! Unfortunately most of our pictures didn't turn out so well. But, I did happen to catch this one of our little ham:

I swear I didn't pose her . . . I couldn't have set this up if I tried!

On Monday, Mason got to enjoy a playdate with Adam. They're going to be best buds! We didn't get a picture of it, but Mason was just looking at Adam and laughing. Too cute!

Adam & Mason checking each other out

Mason looked like he was trying to give Adam a hug

Oops, those headbutts hurt! Sorry Adam!


And, just because I thought this was a super cute picture of Mason I took yesterday . . .

No comments: