No, not our computer . . . bummer! But, in the meantime I can use my laptop!
So, we left kids with Nana and Grandaddy Saturday night so we could attend a wedding. Congrats Dale and Lindsey!
While there, Mason decided that it was time to finally roll from his back to his stomach. Now, Mason has been attempting this move for a while now, but he kept getting hung up on that little pudgy arm of his! So much for being a stay at home mom and witnessing all of his firsts! Oh well, I got to see plenty of rolling over since Mason and I hung out in bed for most of the day yesterday as my allergies finally got the best of me! Also, I realized that he's not too far from crawling . . . yikes! He's got his little foot movements down, he just has to get his arms to cooperate. My life is about to change yet again!
On Sunday, all the girls on my Mom's side went to The Lion King. Maddie LOVED it! I don't have any pics yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post them.
So, I do have a bone to pick. Since we stayed in town Saturday night, we had to grab a quick bite to eat before we met for the Lion King. Umm, in the bustling city of Atlanta, you would expect that quick would be a way of life. But, not so much. After waiting at waffle house for over 20 minutes, we finally had to leave to find something "quicker". So, we ran across the street to Fatburger. That was a painfully slow experience as well. I mean, come on people, get with the program! We don't have all day! There's a reason I hate coming ITP . . . grr!
Oops, I almost forgot some super cute pics of Mason this morning in his exersaucer . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment