Monday, April 07, 2008

I'm not entertaining anymore???

Umm, so I've been told recently that my blog has gotten, well, boring (for lack of a better word). Not by just one person . . . but two people! I'm not going to call you out, but you know who you are (grr). Just kidding - One of them I asked for her opinion and she answered honestly, so I can't fault her for that! But, that being said, I started pondering why I had gotten, well, boring. And I think I've got it figured out. I took over this blog shortly after Mason was born. It become more of a journal for me . . . my journey from a working mom to a SAHM (aka stay at home mom), and my many mishaps along the way. Well, fortunately for me, unfortunately for you, I settled into "stay-at-home momdom" rather quickly, and my many mishaps slowed considerably. My life as a SAHM is average at times, but for the first time in my life, average is ok . . .

So, with that, I will leave you with this . . .

Maddie's favorite new silly face


1 comment:

Cara said...

I'm jealous of your "boring" SAHMness! I don't see boredom though, maybe contedness? :) Whatever, it's a good thing.
Cara - BBC