On Sunday I turned the big 3-0. I don't know what I expected from 30, maybe a few new aches and pains. But, in reality, it felt just like any other day. Maybe that's a good thing, or maybe I turned "old" a long time ago . . . say, when I started having kids! Other than a slight self-induced headache, I was feeling pretty darn good.
We decided to celebrate my birthday on Saturday, so we gathered a group together and headed ITP (inside the perimeter). A friend of ours is part of an improve group and we haven't seen his show in several years, so off to Village Theatre we went. It was awesome. The best compliment of the night . . . I didn't look a day over 25. Yes, mission accomplished!
Unfortunately my camera was on the wrong setting all night and most of the pictures are somewhat blurry. But, you get the point . . . we had a blast!
We decided to celebrate my birthday on Saturday, so we gathered a group together and headed ITP (inside the perimeter). A friend of ours is part of an improve group and we haven't seen his show in several years, so off to Village Theatre we went. It was awesome. The best compliment of the night . . . I didn't look a day over 25. Yes, mission accomplished!
Unfortunately my camera was on the wrong setting all night and most of the pictures are somewhat blurry. But, you get the point . . . we had a blast!
On Sunday we had a small birthday celebration with just the 4 of us. We ate some yummy steaks with the most delicious mac n cheese ever (all from a little meat market down the street)! Then we had birthday cake . . .
Peter had to get creative when he realized we didn't have any birthday candles in the house
And how sweet of Maddie to put a straw in my wine glass . . . I suppose it was to make for easier sipping!
No comments:
Post a Comment