Friday, December 12, 2008

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Last night Maddie had her Christmas program for school. They do this every year, except last year was the first year that I actually knew about it (shows how much attention I pay to the signs posted on the wall). It's pretty cute, although this year it was a bit chaotic and was hard to tell what they were actually singing. Nevertheless, Maddie had a ball. I actually think her favorite part of the evening was getting dressed up in her Christmas dress!

Maddie being her usual hammy self! And yes, our tree is only 3/4 decorated so Mason doesn't completely destroy our ornaments!


Ready to sing

Nana and G-daddy came out to watch Maddie sing her 3 songs!

Great G-Daddy and Betty were our surprise guests of the evening, but they got lost (my fault, I should have double checked the directions) and unfortunately didn't make it in time to see Maddie sing! But, they did join us for dinner . . . my first Five Guys experience. Mason was going nuts (no pun intended) over the, well, nuts.

And, lucky me, Nana and G-daddy took Mason home for the evening so I could have a bit of a break. Peter left for Chicago Monday morning and won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. Mommy needs a break!

So, can you guess their song?

No comments: