I wish I could be more eloquent, but words seem to have escaped me right now. This has been the most difficult last couple of days, and I don't even have the words to describe it. And it is way too overwhelming.
On Friday, as I was heading out of town to attend Peter's grandfather's funeral, my Mom called to tell me that my Grandfather had just passed away from a massive heart attack. A man who was told at his last doctor's visit that he was the picture of health and would live to see 100. He was only 81.
I wish I had the words right now that would justly honor these two wonderful men, but I don't. It just feels like a really awful nightmare.
Please keep our family in your prayers . . . we need them right now.
I need them right now.
happy birthday, brooks!
8 years ago
4 comments:
Bekah - I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. You, Peter, the kids and both of your families are in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Big hugs - Gretchen
I'm so sorry Bekah, I will be thinking of you and your family.
definitely praying for y'all...i am so sorry to hear such sad news...kelly
Matt and I have been thinking about you and your family. If there is anything we can do for any of you please let us know. God Bless. Amy
Post a Comment