Thursday, March 04, 2010

Mason's New Bed


We put together Mason's "big boy" bed tonight.

I'm not sure how he feels about it . . .



It's awesome!

I have been dragging my feet on putting together Mason's new bed. I've been trying to wait out Pottery Barn Kids because I realized the bedding I picked out is catalog/online only and shipping is going to be ridiculous. BUT IT'S SO CUTE! AND SO PERFECT! I had also decided I wanted jersey sheets and found them on sale today. So, Mason is now in his big boy bed, and as you can see, he loves it! I'm still waiting on Pottery Barn to throw me a bone and stick this stuff on sale. A free shipping code would even do it for me. But, for now, he is in his big boy bed sans comforter. He's 2 . . . he doesn't care! :)

1 comment:

Kasey said...

omg... that was the funniest video. he looks so small compared to that bed.. i think he is going to be bouncing all night.. I hope you get some sleep. :)