Wednesday, June 02, 2010

My Baby "Gradulated"!

Last Friday, my baby girl graduated Kindergarten. I thought I'd cry like a baby, but thankfully I didn't. They did a really great job at celebrating the kids accomplishments and not dwelling on the fact that they are growing up TOO FAST!

They did a little program . . . Maddie is the one holding the lower fish.

From 2010-05-28


And then we went back to her classroom for a little party . . .

From 2010-05-28


They have a really neat tradition at the school. She goes to Sixes Elementary and they are the Sixes Stars. In Kindergarten, they write on a star what they want, hope, etc . . . totally their choice. When they graduate 5th grade, they are presented with their star from Kindergarten. Pretty cool, right? Well, here's Maddie's . . .

From 2010-05-28

Somebody please remind me of this, so we can give Maddie a tennis bag for 5th grade graduation! I'm just glad that she didn't want a baby sister, as one of her classmates put on their star!

What we'll miss most from Kindergarten is her teacher . . .
From 2010-05-28

We were incredibly blessed to have Miss Cruse this year. She was the perfect fit for Maddie, and I truly believe the key to Maddie's success this year.

So let's compare beginning of the year to end of the year pictures, shall we?




From 2010-05-28
Love this kid!

No comments: