Our poor blog of all things mundane in the Sanford house . . .
I have been ignoring you! So sorry!
This summer has been busy busy busy!
Much busier than anticipated, and much busier than I like it to be!
Here's the quick and dirty of what we've been up to:
My mom, aunt, and I took my nephew, Luca, and the kids to the Georgia Aquarium. I couldn't have asked for a better day with the kids.
We have been spending time with friends that we don't get to see often enough . . .
Ok, so this pic isn't of any "old friends", but it was taken while hanging with them
and I like it!
We helped host a wedding shower for an old college friend of ours and his fiance . . .
The hosts with the bride and groom to be
We celebrated Father's Day with the Morgan clan . . .
Ok, so this pic isn't of any "old friends", but it was taken while hanging with them
and I like it!
We helped host a wedding shower for an old college friend of ours and his fiance . . .
The hosts with the bride and groom to be
We celebrated Father's Day with the Morgan clan . . .
And in the midst of all of this, Maddie lost her first tooth while in Ohio with my Mom and Dad, which I don't have any pictures of. Well, I have a cellphone picture that was sent to me, but I'm way too lazy to figure out how to get it off my phone and on this blog.
We also dealt with some crazy appliance shenanigans (read: Rebekah is completely out of her mind). The short story is our dishwasher has been giving us trouble for a year now and nobody will fix it (don't ever buy LG), and our range was dying a slow and painful death (I had to light the burners with a long nosed lighter and the the oven was 50 degrees low). I found what I wanted and waited for it to go on sale. Memorial day weekend rolled around and my range was 40% off. So we went and purchased 4 new appliances in stainless steel. Then I freaked out on the refrigerator due to it being Kenmore made by LG, so I cancelled the order. I then ordered one from GE through my aunt. It was delivered and I didn't like it. So I returned it. Then I was left with no refrigerator in the house for 24 hours and had to rush out and buy another one. It doesn't match . . . still. GAH! But, I'm stuck with it and have to deal. It still makes my stomach turn.
Anyhoo, I'm getting long winded and Harley is about to have a heart attack from all of the crazy thunder rumbling outside. Peter has been traveling A TON this summer. I'm about to lose my mind with the kids constantly being at my heels, but other than that, things are great around here. It's been a super hot summer, but a great one.
1 comment:
your blog is adorable!
please check out mine:
http://myyouaregorgeous.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment