Summer is nearly here! Well, for Mason, it's already here, but for Maddie, it's just around the corner.
This past weekend, the sun was shining and it was super hot here in Atlanta. Some good friends invited us over spend the day at their pool, and we were thrilled to take them up on their offer . . . A) because we haven't seen them in FOREVER, B) because we love them, and c) because surely their pool wouldn't be as crazy as ours, and if we were lucky, a little warmer than ours too!
Well, the pool was COLD. I didn't even get in beyond hanging my legs over the edge. But, that didn't stop the kids from enjoying the water!
Thank you Davison's for a fabulous impromptu playdate!
Just one last thing before I sign off . . . Maddie graduates (or gradulates, as she calls it) from Kindergarten tomorrow. I'm already dreading it because I know I'm going to cry like a baby . . . how in the world did she grow up so fast? Peter will be taking lots of pictures, so stay tuned.
This past weekend, the sun was shining and it was super hot here in Atlanta. Some good friends invited us over spend the day at their pool, and we were thrilled to take them up on their offer . . . A) because we haven't seen them in FOREVER, B) because we love them, and c) because surely their pool wouldn't be as crazy as ours, and if we were lucky, a little warmer than ours too!
Well, the pool was COLD. I didn't even get in beyond hanging my legs over the edge. But, that didn't stop the kids from enjoying the water!
![]() |
| From 2010-05-23 |
| From 2010-05-23 |
| From 2010-05-23 |
| From 2010-05-23 |
| From 2010-05-23 |
| From 2010-05-23 |
Thank you Davison's for a fabulous impromptu playdate!
Just one last thing before I sign off . . . Maddie graduates (or gradulates, as she calls it) from Kindergarten tomorrow. I'm already dreading it because I know I'm going to cry like a baby . . . how in the world did she grow up so fast? Peter will be taking lots of pictures, so stay tuned.

No comments:
Post a Comment