Today marks Maddie's first day of 1st grade!
Wahoo!
This summer absolutely flew by, and this school year kind of crept up on me. I was buying school supplies and clothes/shoes at the very last minute . . . totally out of character for me. But we survived and were ready for the 1st grade!
Yes, she's totally bringing the '80s back! I'm pretty sure if she could have rocked a side pony and hot pink earrings, she would have!
The bus stop . . . half of them. We have 27 kids this year!
Maddie with some of her best friends!
Maddie had a great first day. To top it off, we jumped right back into gymnastics. I think getting back to more structured days is going to be good for her.
Mason was a little lost without his sister and all of his friends. We spent A LOT of time playing with legos and coloring today. School starts back for him in two weeks. I think he's excited because he keeps telling everybody that he's going to his school tomorrow! Sorry buddy, but soon . . . very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment