Thursday, January 31, 2008

Quote of the Day

I've decided that I'm going to start a "Quote of the Day" each day (or everyday that I remember). Why? I'm not quite sure, but I think it would be cool. My Google Reader is set up with a quote of the day site . . . not sure how it got there, but it's there nonetheless. So, here goes it:

"Silly is you in a natural state, and serious is something you have to do until you can get silly again." - Mike Meyers

So, in the spirit of the "Quote of the Day", here are some pictures of my adorably cute son, Mason:

Serious

Silly

Serious (or mad . . . whichever)

Silly

Ok, so those may be a bit of a stretch, but come on, he's just so darn cute . . .

I guess I need to go do something productive . . . unfortunately I just don't enjoy "keeping up" the house!

No comments: