Yesterday, we celebrated the Nana's 90th birthday!

Nana is such a sweet and wonderful person. At 90, she is in Hawaii, enjoying her family, sharing stories from the past . . . she is truly an inspiration. As my grandmothers have passed, I am so thankful to have her in my life.
So, without further ado . . . some pictures from the day o' celebrating!
G.G. with all of her Great Grandkids. It's hard to tell from this picture, but Susie made all of the kids shirts with baby pictures of G.G. on the front. So cute!
A special moment . . .
I don't have any of the pictures of the whole group, but here's our little group!

Nana is such a sweet and wonderful person. At 90, she is in Hawaii, enjoying her family, sharing stories from the past . . . she is truly an inspiration. As my grandmothers have passed, I am so thankful to have her in my life.
So, without further ado . . . some pictures from the day o' celebrating!

You are my Sunshine . . . if you subscribe to this blog, you have to come to the website to watch the movie . . . totally worth the effort. I promise.
Happy Birthday Nana! We love you so much and are so glad to spend this special day with you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment