Sunday, January 11, 2009

Maui Bound

Aloha!

We left Atlanta yesterday bound for Maui and to say I was nervous about our flight would be an understatement. But, I am pleased to tell you that it was a success! The kids did great and we were so lucky to have such a sweet woman sitting on the other side of Mason on our flight from ATL to LAX!

All packed and ready to go!

Mason LOVED watching the planes!

The sun was so bright that Maddie needed her shades

Maddie teaching Mason how to use the touch screen TV

At McDonalds in LAX before our flight to Maui. It was REALLY bright!

We arrived in Maui around 8:30pm and got to our townhouse around 10:30 (Hawaii time). Our trip from the airport was nothing short of adventurous and slightly trecherous. We apparently took to "scenic" route and driving through the twisiting turns up and down the volcanos at 3am Atlanta time was a bit scary at times. But, we made it. And we're alive. And it's beautiful here.

By 7:30am, we had already accomplished this:


And, I could use a nap!

No comments: