Thursday, January 08, 2009

Hawaii Bound

So, tonight is our last night at home for about a week and a half. Tomorrow we head over to Mom and Dad's to celebrate my Dad's 60th birthday. Yes, 60th birthday! Then on Saturday, we head out to Maui to celebrate Peter's grandmother's 90th birthday. Yes, 90th birthday! Pretty amazing, right?

But I'm in panic mode right now. How in the world do we pack for that long? I'm sure I have WAY over-packed, but better to be safe than sorry. My other concern . . . what in the world am I going to do with a 1 year old during our 10+ hours of traveling? My only hope is that Mason will nap. A lot. Unfortunately I'm usually not that lucky. Maddie, on the other hand, has plenty of electronics and coloring activities to keep her occupied for days (thankfully).

Oh, and did I mention that we've decided to try to refinance? Not that I didn't have anything else going on right now . . .

Aloha!!

No comments: