Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kickin it Old School

On Saturday night we had the pleasure of hanging out with some old high school friends of mine.

I took my camera, but guess who was our photographer for the evening . . .

Nope, not me . . .


And not Peter . . .

You guessed it . . . Maddie.
Which means that I have about 50 more pictures similar to the one below.
Lucky me.


And because Maddie spent most of her picture taking time taking EXTREMELY close pictures of herself, we don't have any of our very gracious hosts, Holly and Brian (or any Shelton and Clint, for that matter). But, we do have one of their super cute daughter, Taylor.


And not to leave tiny tot out . . .


Did you notice that all of the kids are wearing Christmas PJ's? So cute!

We had a lot of fun (and laughs) going through one of Holly's old photo albums. Boy did it bring back memories!
So.Much.Fun!!!

We had a ball and it was so good to see them and catch up. We hadn't been to their new house (they moved in a year and a half ago . . . oops!), but it is awesome. I don't think my house has EVER been that clean (or that perfectly decorated). Even when it was just us and Maddie. I need to know her trick. Or maybe not . . . ignorance is bliss.


No comments: