I can't believe it, but yesterday I signed Maddie up for Kindergarten. KINDERGARTEN!
How is it possible that she will be in Kindergarten next year??? It just blows my mind. And she is so excited. I don't know which she is more excited about . . . riding the school bus or actually entering elementary school . . . but she is just beside herself . . .
I also signed Mason up for school yesterday. It was a something I struggled with for several weeks, but I decided we needed to go ahead and get him enrolled. In August, Mason will start going to a Mother's Morning Out two days a week at a church right around the corner. We felt like Mason needed more time without ME in order to gain confidence and independence. Right now, when we drop him off at sunday school the death grips come out and he completely freaks out. Hopefully MMO will help with that. Plus, he'll make some new friends!
Last weekend I hosted Bunco at our house. It was fun. And crazy. Peter, our friend Muldy, and the kids hung out in the basement while the ladies rolled the dice upstairs. Then, the kids fell asleep, our game finished up, and the party moved to the basement where the real fun began!
Not too much else to report, just a few cute pics . . .
happy birthday, brooks!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment