Mason and Luca are big buddies these days, and while Leah was still in the hospital, we kept Luca for an evening. When I offered for Luca to stay with us, I had forgotten that Peter was going to be out of town for the whole week. And because I am a gluton for punishment, I continued on with our overnight playdate. And it was a success!
These boys just love each other.
They played with Mason's train table.
They played with Mason's train table.

Watched movies with their massive trucks.

Raced their big trucks around the house.

And then Mason dressed up. I don't know why, but Mason's latest obsession is putting on whatever hat he can get his little hands on and grabbing one of Maddie's "bags".

We also went to a bounce house, played at Chick-fil-A, and snuggled.
They were awesome, and Maddie was my big helper. I am just so thankful that these boys love each other so much. How lucky are they to be cousins!
They were awesome, and Maddie was my big helper. I am just so thankful that these boys love each other so much. How lucky are they to be cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment