On Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day AND Peter and Maddie's birthdays.
It was a great day spent with family and yummy food!
Here are a few highlights . . .
What's with the sourpuss face?
That's better!
Maddie showing off her new jewels
Buddies
Yummy Bruster's Ice Cream Pie

She's obsessed.
Mason loved the birthday pie!
On a side note, Peter got a new camera lens for his birthday (you may be able to tell from some of the pics). He's still playing around with it, but so far so good! I think the first picture of Maddie was her telling Peter to please stop taking pictures of her!
It was a great day. In fact, Maddie proclaimed this THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER . . . and it's not even her birthday yet! Lucky girl gets to celebrate her birthday for weeks. I'm pretty sure she thinks the month of May is her birthday, not just the 13th of May!
This Saturday is Maddie's "pretend" sleepover. Basically, we let her have a few girlfriends over and then we send them home at the end of the night. I was thrilled when she said she wanted a sleepover and even more thrilled when she agreed to a pretend sleepover. However, I have spent weeks planning this sucker and have decided I have put more effort into this than any other year. Year after year I say never again . . . next year it's going to be simple . . . right. I've decided that simple just may not be in my vocabulary, no matter how much I try!
Fingers crossed that Saturday goes as planned!
It was a great day spent with family and yummy food!
Here are a few highlights . . .
That's better!
Maddie showing off her new jewels
Buddies
Yummy Bruster's Ice Cream Pie
She's obsessed.
Mason loved the birthday pie!On a side note, Peter got a new camera lens for his birthday (you may be able to tell from some of the pics). He's still playing around with it, but so far so good! I think the first picture of Maddie was her telling Peter to please stop taking pictures of her!
It was a great day. In fact, Maddie proclaimed this THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER . . . and it's not even her birthday yet! Lucky girl gets to celebrate her birthday for weeks. I'm pretty sure she thinks the month of May is her birthday, not just the 13th of May!
This Saturday is Maddie's "pretend" sleepover. Basically, we let her have a few girlfriends over and then we send them home at the end of the night. I was thrilled when she said she wanted a sleepover and even more thrilled when she agreed to a pretend sleepover. However, I have spent weeks planning this sucker and have decided I have put more effort into this than any other year. Year after year I say never again . . . next year it's going to be simple . . . right. I've decided that simple just may not be in my vocabulary, no matter how much I try!
Fingers crossed that Saturday goes as planned!
No comments:
Post a Comment