The 2010 school year is coming to a close, which means . . . It is crazy around here!
This past week we had field day for both Maddie and Mason, along with Maddie's year end gymnastics performance.
I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the idea that summer is already here. I feel like I just put Maddie on the school bus for the first time . . . like I had just dropped Mason off at school for the very first time. Oh, the tears that were shed last August. It feels like it was just yesterday.
Maddie's Field Day
Miss Cruse's cuties
This child LOVED field day!
Year End Gymnastics




Mason's Field Day

Doing what he loves . . . playing in the bounce house!
He wants to go back to the bounce house
Mason is the youngest in his class. Originally, he was enrolled in the young 2's class, but because there weren't enough kids to form the class, they bumped him into the older 2's class. These kids are at least 6 months older than him(not a big deal at 12 years old, but at 2 years old, it's a huge difference) . I never really think much of it until I see a picture like this, and then it's obvious that he is SO much younger than the rest of the kids. Luckily his teacher LOVED him and had a tremendous amount of patience for him and his antics. Every time there was a class party, everybody wanted to meet "Mason's Mom". He makes quit an impression! :)
This next week is going to be another busy one. It's the last week of school for Maddie and Kindergarten graduation. Let the tears begin . . .
This past week we had field day for both Maddie and Mason, along with Maddie's year end gymnastics performance.
I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the idea that summer is already here. I feel like I just put Maddie on the school bus for the first time . . . like I had just dropped Mason off at school for the very first time. Oh, the tears that were shed last August. It feels like it was just yesterday.
Maddie's Field Day
Year End Gymnastics
Mason's Field Day
This next week is going to be another busy one. It's the last week of school for Maddie and Kindergarten graduation. Let the tears begin . . .
1 comment:
How fun! I tear up at the mere thought of Kindergarten graduation...I can't imagine when it is acutally here. I know you're so proud...can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment