With Christmas right around the corner, our Christmas cards are top of my to-do list.
Since I've displayed our best family picture to date all over facebook, we had to do a new one. I took the opportunity this past weekend to snap a few new pictures of the four of us . . . plus a monkey hanging in the tree! It was the perfect setting: we were all dressed nicely and my sister's yard was in tip top shape (as opposed to our yard that has been seriously neglected).
Shutterfly is one of my all time favorite printing companies. I love, love, love everything I have ever ordered from them.
Their Christmas card designs this year are incredible! Here are just a few of my favs . . .
I've used Shutterfly in the past for many different items . . .
Thank you cards
![]() |
| Of course, his says Mason Sanford, but we use these as Mason's thank you cards. |
![]() | ||||
| For our little princess, we use these as thank you cards | . |
![]() | |||
| We've given these as Grandparent "brag books", used them to document trips, | and even a baby book for Mason! |
But, my MOST favorite thing from Shutterfly are their . . .
Check out their new design . . . love it!
![]() |
| I make these every year. In fact, the only thing my Mom wants for Christmas year after year is a calendar! |
I'm not going to lie, I'm writing this post as part of "Bloggers: 50 Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly," but I wouldn't have written it if I didn't seriously love the company. And, what better deal than to share my past experiences in exchange for free Christmas cards!
So go check them out. Now.







2 comments:
Ha! You are the second person that has posted a blog like this!!! So funny.. I guess I'm going to do it too so I get 50 free christmas cards. Guess I'll be ordering them at Shutterfly! Is it legite? Do you really get free ones? I might just copy/paste your blog to mine.. LOL.
Yes, it's totally legit. I had a friend do it already, and I confirmed that she received her code before I went to the effort to write this. However, I use shutterfly for a ton of stuff, so I never doubted the authenticity. I use their calendars, stationary, cards, etc. I seriously do love them. A lot! :)
Post a Comment