Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Header hater

Peter just informed me that he hates the header on the blog. Really? This is how the conversation went . . .

P: Whatcha doin' over there?
Me: Just changing the background on the blog
P: Great, because I hated that last one you did. I mean, I wasn't going to say anything . . .
Me: What are you talking about? I've never changed the background before.
P: The header thing
Me: You mean my FAVORITE header
P: Yeah, I hate that big "today" on it. It's stupid.

Nice.

Just so you know, it's not a big fat "Today", it's a quote or saying (not sure which), "Today I live in the quiet, joyous expectation of good". I thought it was nice, but apparently it's just stupid.

Come on, it's been up for weeks now and he's just telling me this tonight? Awesome. Thanks.

Just for future reference, I'd prefer to know that you hate my hard work sooner rather than later. Just putting that out there.

So, the header will be changed.

In due time my friends . . . in due time.

No comments: