Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Mad Maddie's beauty shop and our farewell to Daufuskie

After a late night of 4th of July festivities, we woke up early on Saturday morning and headed over to Savannah to visit with Grandma (Peter's Mom) and family. And what did Maddie during most of our visit?? Beauty shop! Lucky for us, Uncle Paul and Aunt Seiko were great sports! She spent most of the afternoon doing their hair, applying makeup, and decorating them with stickers. Better them than me.

Mad Maddie's Beauty Shop, where all pride is left at the door. Just take a look. You'll see what I mean.

Maddie & Aunt Seiko terrorizing Uncle Paul

More terrorizing

Not real scissors, but I cringed in fear
that real locks of hair would fall to the
ground every time she "cut".

Seiko taking a break from Maddie

Grandma & Mason

***************************

On Sunday, we bid farewell to Daufuskie Island. What a wonderful and relaxing trip! Well, minus the drive.

Yes, I realize that this is a TERRIBLE picture of me. I'm the only
moron without my sunglasses on and the sun was brutal.


Mason getting some final Bebe lovin'

Thank you Bill and Carol for a fabulous vacation!! We had an AWESOME trip!

No comments: