Thursday, July 03, 2008

Adventures of Daufuskie Island

We are officially on day 3 of beach adventures! We, meaning Maddie, Mason and I, headed out for Hilton Head/Daufuskie Island on Tuesday (day 1). This was my first road trip by myself and I'm glad to say we made it here all alive and well. While we made it here late afternoon/early evening, we still managed to walk around the island and enjoy the scenery . . .

Maddie with her "little" palm tree

Maddie and Pop

Day 2 consisted of fishing, swimming, napping and some fishing again! Maddie LOVES fishing and we were actually brave enough to put a real live super sharp double hook lure on her little yellow and red fishing rod. I took cover every time she threw it out . . .

Fishing at Sea

Family pic

Peter & Maddie fishing at sea

Mason, Bebe, and Maddie

Fishing at Daufuskie

Maddie and her fish

Daddy and his fish

Pop and his fish

Crocodile just off the deck waiting for
Maddie to come over . . .


Mason just hangin' out



Shrimp boat we saw while out fishing
Plus a little bit of Photoshop

No comments: