I had my very first Trader Joe's experience yesterday, and it was lovely. Truly. I don't know what cave I've been living in, but I have missed out. Don't get me wrong, I've drunk my fair share of Trader Joe's wine (who hasn't, really), but I've never actually entered the store.
The experience - FANTASTIC.
The people are super nice, the store is clean and welcoming, the selection is good with lots of organic, all at reasonable prices. They even have kiddie sized shopping carts for a more family friendly experience.
The downside . . . the closest one to my house is about 30 minutes away. SO sad because this is now my new favorite place to shop.
Trader Joe's, please, I need you closer . . .
happy birthday, brooks!
8 years ago
2 comments:
Uh, yeah, at least your closest one isn't like 8 HOURS away!! I LOVE the Trader Joe, especially the fresh squeezed orange juice! sigh. . .
i can't believe you're just now going to tj's! you'll be hooked for sure. every time i go home to TN i have to take mama and coachie a case of wine.
Post a Comment