Monday, August 04, 2008

First day of Pre-K

So today was the first day of Pre-K and the house was filled with excitement! Last night Maddie said she didn't need her alarm set, that she was going to wake up on her own. Right. The child doesn't wake up before 9 am for anything! So we set her alarm for 7am, and I fully expected to go drag her out of bed at 7:15. Much to my surprise, my little pre-ker came running in with a grin from ear to ear at 6:55. Would you believe it, she woke up all by herself! So, here she is . . . off to school. Notice her new "school" shoes. We bought those on Friday. She hasn't worn anything but flip flops and crocs all summer long, so it was a nice change of pace!













***

Here are just some other cute pictures that I thought I'd share

Yummy lunch!

Mason trying to help me with the dishes

Hamming it up before the pool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mean this in the best possible way, but I can't STAND how cute your daughter is. Seriously. Don't you just want to die everytime you look at your kids? CUTE!!!!

Unknown said...

Maddie and Mason get cuter by the day - if that is even possible. PreK already?!!! Hope y'all are hanging in there.