So today was the Gwinnett Heart Walk, and when we were originally discussing it I asked Mom how long the walk was. Her answer?? Oh, about a mile . . .
Right.
3 miles later we have a 5K. I was duped.
It actually was a very nice walk through Duluth, but the end was uphill and I unfortunately drew the short straw and had to push Maddie.
Ok, I cannot tell a lie . . . Mom helped. But since she duped me into this walk, she deserved to sweat as much as I did!
It was a good workout nonetheless. Peter had to play a tennis match this morning and couldn't join us, otherwise he would've been the one pushing the 4 year old uphill.
Getting ready to walk!
Along the way . . .
How many men does it take to breakdown a tent?? Apparently 4 and a set of directions. . .
Mason and Luca playing with their water bottlesMaddie, Mason and I spend the night at Mom and Dad's last night along with Leah, Paolo, and Luca. It was a regular old slumber party!
Nana & Mason
Nana & Maddie
Mason through the eyes of Maddie (not too shabby!)
Just a cute pic of Maddie & Mason
* * *
Check out Mason's right eye

What happens in baby fight club stays in baby fight club
1 comment:
well duped duds i just hate this word.
Post a Comment