What Peter failed to mention yesterday was that this trip nearly didn't happen for us. I had strep throat all week and Mason came down with a little stomach bug on Friday. All while Peter was in California. It was awesome . . . Anyways, we made it and Maddie wasn't disappointed after all!
Just a few things about our Magic Kingdom Adventure:
- It was HOT. A steamy 92 degrees.
- It was packed! We were told that this is a great time to go to the park. That it is empty. Right. Not so much. I can't even imagine what it would be like in the high season since this is considered the low season.
- Fast passes rock. I don't know why you wouldn't do them. We were able to get on our favorite rides (Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain) without having to wait in the long lines.
- Having a 10 month old proved a little challenging, but he did great!
- Maddie LOVES roller coasters and now has her "roller coaster scream"
And lastly
1 comment:
OMG! That video is priceless!!!! Poor thing, she looked like she was gonna hurl! :-)
Post a Comment