There's a lot to be thankful for this year.
I'm thankful for my little family of 4. I'm thankful for my big family of many.
And I'm thankful for so much more, but I'm not going to bore you with my list.
However, I am going to overload you with pictures of my super cute kids!
The day started with a little golf
After dinner, the kids left the table to play in the foyer while the rest of us licked our plates clean. Clearly I don't clean my floors enough because Mason was scared of the shine. It was hilarious. He'd inch along the edge of the hardwoods and cling to the columns. When he finally got up enough courage to walk on the marble, he'd quickly scurry across. We finally realized he was unsure of the reflection caused by the chandelier. You probably had to be there to fully "get" the hilarity of it all, but I was crying I was laughing so hard watching him try to figure out what the heck was going on!
I know Mason and Luca will be best buds and real trouble as they get older. I'm pretty sure they were plotting how to get over this gate and wreak complete havoc on Nana's perfectly decorated Christmas tree.
Luca and a little static electricity
Nana and her favorite kids
Maddie and Nana after dessert. Maddie decided against apple pie, pecan pie, and pumpkin pie and instead elected for Nana's secret stash of chocolate ice cream. Notice the ring around her mouth . . . I think she liked it.
Yesterday, Peter and I braved the crowds and did our part (albeit a very small part) to stimulate the economy. I must say that the most popular gift we saw being purchased were very large LCD and plasma TV's. Unfortunately for us, we were not participating in the TV craze. We did, however, finish up our Christmas shopping. Christmas this year will be on a much smaller scale, but I don't think Maddie and Mason will even notice.
After our shopping spree, we headed home to decorate the house. Our tree is 3/4 decorated, but only because we decided to decorate above Mason's reach.



I'm thankful for my little family of 4. I'm thankful for my big family of many.
And I'm thankful for so much more, but I'm not going to bore you with my list.
However, I am going to overload you with pictures of my super cute kids!
Yesterday, Peter and I braved the crowds and did our part (albeit a very small part) to stimulate the economy. I must say that the most popular gift we saw being purchased were very large LCD and plasma TV's. Unfortunately for us, we were not participating in the TV craze. We did, however, finish up our Christmas shopping. Christmas this year will be on a much smaller scale, but I don't think Maddie and Mason will even notice.
After our shopping spree, we headed home to decorate the house. Our tree is 3/4 decorated, but only because we decided to decorate above Mason's reach.
1 comment:
So cute!! I love the picture of Mason climbing up the ladder after Maddie!! Your children are beautiful.
Post a Comment