Since Maddie is out of school all week for Thanksgiving break, we decided to go hang out with the McCords for a couple of hours.
First we visited with an old friend from high school, Andrea, and her precious little girl, Charlotte.
First we visited with an old friend from high school, Andrea, and her precious little girl, Charlotte.
Then we headed to Hanky's preschool to pick him up and then off to the Pink Pig. I don't think Kristen and I thought out the logistics of this little adventure of ours because it was a tad bit chaotic. Waiting in line to actually get on the pink pig. Then getting from the ride to Chik-fil-A, which involved 3 escalators and what felt like a five mile hike without strollers. But, in the end, it was totally worth it. The kids got some play time, I got to spend time with one of my best friends, and everybody was worn out afterwards. I'd call that a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment