Monday, November 24, 2008

What I did this weekend

Peter was out of town ALL of last week. He arrived home around 5:30pm on Friday and here's how the weekend went:

Friday night
Peter watched a movie while I promptly fell asleep on the floor of our den around 9:30pm.

Saturday
Peter and Maddie raked leaves in the front yard, mowed the front and back yard, and put pre-emergent on the back yard. I stayed in my pajamas until 3:30pm, considered a midday nap (but decided against it), and then showered before we headed out for my uncle's 50th birthday party.

Sunday
Peter and Maddie cleaned the house and mopped the kitchen floors, while I went to the grocery store and Target. We then put Wall-E in for family movie time, which I apparently decided would be a nice time to take a 2 1/2 hour nap. When I finally awoke, Peter had the chicken ready to go in the oven, and all I had to do was make the spinach and rice.

Believe it or not, I'm not a napper. I think my body is recuperating from Peter's crazy travel schedule. So, Peter gets a big gold star/A++ for productiveness this weekend while I get a big fat F. Awesome.

No comments: