My dear, sweet Maddie,
How is it that we are celebrating your 5th birthday already? It seems just like yesterday I was in the hospital delivering you. It seems just like yesterday you were learning to walk . . . saying your first word (bubble) . . . learning to ride a bike . . .
I can't believe that we're already signing you up for Kindergarten. And, to top it off, you are so excited about going and riding the school bus (and I am hoping and praying this excitement continues for a long, long, time).
I love it how you woke up yesterday and the first thing you said was . . . I can't wait to turn 5. I love how you just know that this summer is going to be great because you'll be able to reach the floor of the pool because you've grown so much. I love your innocence, your independence, your perseverance, your curiosity. I just love you.
Happy 5th birthday, sweet love. I can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings!
We love you,
Mom, Dad, and Mason
P.S. Mason wanted me to make sure you know what a great big sister you are. You totally rock his world.
No comments:
Post a Comment