May is always a crazy month for us. Lots of activities. Lots of birthdays to celebrate. Lots of fun.
Maddie had her last soccer game for this season.
Everybody had fun, even though it was really hot and muggy!

Which means . . . team party!
And everybody got cupcakes
(even if you were so tired you could hardly keep your eyes open)

You may notice that she's the only girl on the team, but that didn't phase her one bit.

After soccer, we celebrated Peter's birthday, Pop's birthday, and Maddie's birthday.
See that cake? I totally made it.
Maddie had her last soccer game for this season.
Which means . . . team party!
(even if you were so tired you could hardly keep your eyes open)
You may notice that she's the only girl on the team, but that didn't phase her one bit.
After soccer, we celebrated Peter's birthday, Pop's birthday, and Maddie's birthday.
See that cake? I totally made it.
even if her birthday wasn't until today!
And this is Bogey. He belongs to my Mom and Dad. Isn't he cute?
We had the pleasure of dog-sitting him last week. I'm thinking he probably misses us!
Oh, and then there was Mother's Day, which is always a great day!
Happy Birthday Pop, Peter, and Maddie!
And thank you Nita for driving all the way from Texas to celebrate with us! It meant the world to us! We love you!
PS- I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before, but just to make sure . . . Nita is amazing. I'm not going to mention her age (because, after all, you never mention a lady's age), but she drove all the way from Texas by herself, is still traveling the world, and can out-hang my kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment