I'm a little late in posting this, but I think it's understandable . . . all things considered.
We decided to spend the long weekend at my uncle's cabin in North Carolina (Tate City, population 32. Not even kidding). But, Thursday night my tooth decided to flair up and on Friday afternoon I ended up with a root canal. Yes, another root canal. I think my mouth has it out for me. And, to top it all off, the endodontist says I have another tooth showing sensitivity that could end up in a root canal also. Nice. I swear I brush and floss my teeth! I'm blaming it on childrearing, but deep down I think it's really the jelly beans. Shh . . . let's just keep that our little secret. Seriously though, these are the times that I really need a job. But I digress . . . we weren't going to let a silly old root canal ruin our weekend, so we headed up to NC after the procedure. Another 20 minutes later and the sun would have set and we would have never found the cabin! On Saturday my sister, brother in law, and nephew joined us and the fun began! I'll the let the pictures speak for themselves!
We decided to spend the long weekend at my uncle's cabin in North Carolina (Tate City, population 32. Not even kidding). But, Thursday night my tooth decided to flair up and on Friday afternoon I ended up with a root canal. Yes, another root canal. I think my mouth has it out for me. And, to top it all off, the endodontist says I have another tooth showing sensitivity that could end up in a root canal also. Nice. I swear I brush and floss my teeth! I'm blaming it on childrearing, but deep down I think it's really the jelly beans. Shh . . . let's just keep that our little secret. Seriously though, these are the times that I really need a job. But I digress . . . we weren't going to let a silly old root canal ruin our weekend, so we headed up to NC after the procedure. Another 20 minutes later and the sun would have set and we would have never found the cabin! On Saturday my sister, brother in law, and nephew joined us and the fun began! I'll the let the pictures speak for themselves!
And on Monday, we all came down with the stomach flu. It was awful. We went down one right after the other. Maddie was the first to feel better and did a great job taking care of us on Tuesday. My little mommy . . .
But, we're all better now and things are looking up. This is Maddie's last week of school and then we're out for summer! Let the fun begin . . .
The End.
PS- So there are many people out there waiting for thank you notes from Maddie's birthday. Please except my apologies for their lateness. It's just that I had a plan. Then I messed it up by leaving some of "said plan" at the cabin. Now I have to get it back from my sister. So, please know that I am working on them and will get them in the mail ASAP. Thanks!
But, we're all better now and things are looking up. This is Maddie's last week of school and then we're out for summer! Let the fun begin . . .
The End.
PS- So there are many people out there waiting for thank you notes from Maddie's birthday. Please except my apologies for their lateness. It's just that I had a plan. Then I messed it up by leaving some of "said plan" at the cabin. Now I have to get it back from my sister. So, please know that I am working on them and will get them in the mail ASAP. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment