This past Friday night, a couple girlfriends and I headed to Athens to visit a friend and enjoy a Girls Night Out. I don't remember the last time I had an overnight Girls Night Out. It was fun. A lot of fun, actually. And, if you are on Facebook . . . I'm sorry. But, if you were able to "decode" our updates (I say "our" b/c it wasn't always me updating my status), you are a rock star.
I did learn that a Friday night out in Athens on a non-gameday weekend is very different when you are 30. VERY different. And the recovery time is much longer. But we had fun even if we were the oldest girls in town!
happy birthday, brooks!
8 years ago
1 comment:
Fun! How old did you feel? I can only imagine what it would be like to have a night out in Athens now...I think I would feel really old. You look super cute by the way...I'm sure you may have felt old, but didn't look it at all!
Post a Comment