Good bye 4 . . . hello 5! We had Maddie's final birthday celebration this past weekend, and I think it was a hit . . . if I do say so myself!
We had Maddie's birthday party at a Southern Prep and it was awesome! Seriously . . . awesome. I'm not sure who had more fun . . . the kids or the parents?? While the kids were sitting and eating their cake like good little boys and girls, the parents were sneaking off to continue playing. Not even kidding.
We had Maddie's birthday party at a Southern Prep and it was awesome! Seriously . . . awesome. I'm not sure who had more fun . . . the kids or the parents?? While the kids were sitting and eating their cake like good little boys and girls, the parents were sneaking off to continue playing. Not even kidding.
After the party, we came back to our house for some BBQ that Peter smoked on the Big Green Egg. Hello yummy!
Oh, and I'm totally not kidding about Southern Prep. If you live near Marietta, or will be coming to the area, definitely stop in. All kids of all ages enjoy this place. Plus, they have free music classes for little ones, which Mason loves. Check out their calendar and try to schedule a visit. I promise you'll love this place. And, if you make it out, let me know and I'll meet you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment