Holy Shnockers, Maddie!
Tomorrow is the big day.
Your first day of Kindergarten, and you are SO ready. I mean, I'm pretty sure your going to be ruling the kindergarten wing by the end of the first week. But still, how is it possible that you start Kindergarten??? Tomorrow?!
When you start saying things like . . . I LOVE beer butt chicken. It's so moist and juicy! . . . I know it's time to surround you back with kids your own age.
And I know it's hard to understand that bathing suits are NOT appropriate for school, but I'm sure you won't find anybody sporting a two piece bikini during school hours.
You'll do great tomorrow. I just know it. Plus, knowing that you've got a gazillion (totally a technical term) friends on the bus and at school to help you find your way should make your day a little brighter (and easier).
Tomorrow's going to come bright and early, and I'm so proud of you for going to bed without any hassle. Let's keep up the good work!
We love you Sweet Cheeks!
Love,
Mom and Dad
1 comment:
Awwww. I will be thinking about you guys tomorrow...what a fun and exciting day! Rebekah- let me know how long it takes you to stop crying...are we allowed to follow the bus in our car???
Post a Comment