Do you have a picassa/google photos site? I don't actually put pictures on my blog - just use the embed links that picassa provides to share them on your site, so they're actually hosted on picassa and not your blog. If that makes sense.
Maddie: Mom, I just want to go home and sit my booty on the couch
Maddie: I'll help clean up your mess after I clean up Daddy's.
Maddie: How 'bout Daddy and I watch Harry Potter and you can, umm, do laundry or something
Me: Maddie, why do you talk so much? Maddie: Because I have a lot of words.
Maddie: Just forget it, Mom
Maddie: I'm not going to cry . . . I'm just going to whine!
Maddie:(Screaming down the stairs) Daddy, You need me! Daddy, you need me! Wait, Daddy I need you!
Me: This family is impossible Maddie: Is Nana in our family?
Maddie: My head isn't getting any air. I think an airhead would make it all better.
Me: Maddie,do you want to go to the store with me? Maddie: Mom, I love you much, but not a lot. (Pretty sure she meant to say: I love you a lot, but not that much!)
Maddie: Valentine's Day is for giving... I want candy.
Maddie: Daddy, why do you look so handsome today.
Peter: Maddie, I'm getting ready to go to Miami Maddie: Have fun in your ami. I don't have an ami.
Maddie: Mom, Mason's eating his boogers like Gators!
Maddie: Guess whose not getting any of my drink?? Me: Who? Maddie: This little dude over here (pointing at Mason)
2 comments:
switch to wordpress. :)
Do you have a picassa/google photos site? I don't actually put pictures on my blog - just use the embed links that picassa provides to share them on your site, so they're actually hosted on picassa and not your blog. If that makes sense.
looks like it's time to print this one to a book and start over!
Post a Comment