Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Big Day

Yesterday was a big day . . . this blog hit an all time high . . . 50 hits in one day! For some of you, this is probably a pathetic showing compared to what your blogs get, but for us, this is big time! So, thank you to all of those that care enough to check back time and time again and to those who are new here. So, as I mentioned before, drop us a line (comment at the end of this blog) and let us know who you are! Some have mentioned before that they can't leave comments and I think we've fixed it now. So, try again!

This past Sunday, Peter and I played tennis together for the first time in about 7 months. Yes, we are crazy . . . we partner up for our mixed doubles matches. Oh my goodness, I put out the most pathetic showing of the game tennis. I mean, ALTA should just kick me out. Peter and I should have taken these people easily in 2 sets. Instead, we went 3 sets and it was close the whole time. So sad. Thankfully, my wonderful husband was very sweet to not yell at me . . . I was that bad . . . bless his heart. The only upside to the afternoon was that Maddie and Mason got to spend the afternoon with Great Grandaddy and Betty and they had a ball! I swear, Betty is like the baby whisperer. She's got the magic touch with my kids and they absolutely adore her!! I asked Maddie if Mason was good for Great Grandaddy and Betty and she said . . . "well, he was good for Betty." LOL!

Since I don't really have much to report, I took some pictures of Mason . . .


I'm not sure what he was looking at, but I couldn't get him to look straight for the life of me!! Oh, just for the record, Mason is 2 1/2 months old . . . likes long strolls on the sidewalk, snuggling, and to have his bottom patted . . . for all the ladies out there!

Not to be left out . . . Maddie playing the Wii:

Maddie has been trying her hand at Guitar Hero lately. She told me the other night that she got a "20 0 score." Umm, no honey, you hit zero of 200 notes. Oh well, it will come with time . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I love reading your blog! Keep it up. I love to hear what you guys are up too! I miss you lots... -Kasey

Melanie said...

Even if she didn't score too well, I bet she could beat me at Guitar Hero on Wii. I'm pathetic. :) And your little ones are adorable!