Thursday, January 31, 2008

THE MAD ARE SANE

Well, I've showered, fed and put the kid down (the kid being Mason and he's not really down, he's sleeping on my shoulder), so I thought I'd give us all a little fun for the day. So, if you don't have anything else to do, give it a try . . . Presenting my new album . . .

THE MAD ARE SANE by Accumulation Function

Here's what you do:

1. Click on this link for Wikipedia's random-article generator. Whichever Wikipedia entry comes up is the name of your band.

2. Click on this link for the Random Quotations page. The last four words of the last quotation on the page are the name of your album.

3. Click on this link for interesting Flickr photographs from the last seven days. The third picture on the page is the artwork for your album.

So, give it a try and if you blog, put your debut album on your site.

**disclaimer: I did not come up with this fun little game, it was sent to me. Click here to see the blog I got it from.**


No comments: