Friday, January 25, 2008

New title signature thing

Well, what do you think?? It only took me about 3 hours to figure out how to create that darn thing, but I'm pretty excited about it. I may tweak it a bit, but for now I am satisfied . . . and a bit tired as it is now almost 11 pm. I remember the days when 11pm was time to leave for the bars. Now, 11pm just means it's past my bedtime. So sad, I am officially old. Peter is older . . . he's grumpy and asleep on the couch.

We found out today that another friend of ours is pregnant. So glad everybody is hopping on the bandwagon! That makes several preggo friends right now and I couldn't be more excited for them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks great! I'm so jealous b/c I cannot for the life of me figure out how to spruce up my page! If I change the background, I lose all of my links and page info...ugh! Its frustrating and I feel like a dork when I spend 2 hours trying to come up with something, but now I don't feel so bad since I know you're doing the same thing! :-)