It's snowing . . . it's really snowing!! I have many fond memories of snow from when I was growing up . . . trick or treating in the snow (Christy will remember this), sledding down the hill in front of our house on my mom's cookie sheets, the great snow storm of 1994 . . . My point is, snow is
GREAT when you're a kid and so far, in Maddie's 3 1/2 years, she has not ever experienced snow. So today, she experienced the wonders of snow for the first time. And, guess what . . . it tastes like sugar, or so she says . . .
Maddie "tasting" snow
Maddie with our wonderful neighbor Wendy
Kids playing in the cul-de-sac

Just one more thing . . . I know people are looking at this blog. Google Analytics tells me so. So, why don't you leave a comment and let us know who you are!! Thanks!
3 comments:
Hi Bekah! Just thought I'd leave a note to let you know I "stalk" your blog! I found you through Kristen's blog and I started checking on you to see about your pregnancy! Congrats by the way! Your family is precious! And good luck on the SAHM thing...its fun but tiring! Check out our blog, if you haven't already!
Rachel Miniscalco
Hey Bekah & Peter! I have been checking back every other week or so, too, to see pics of the babes. I know they had a blast in the snow. Dale wouldn't go play with me. Loser. Have a great week, and please don't forget to buy food for your children.
-Lindsay
Great Blog, Bekah. I think you are doing a great job as a SAHM. How do you find the time to keep all of this updated!!!
Post a Comment