Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Aussies are back!

A little over 2 years ago (the day Mason was born, to be exact), some good friends of ours left the USofA for Down Under.

Lucky for us, they're back!

And on Saturday, we celebrated their return at the Davison hole.

So, here goes it . . . a few pics from the afternoon/evening . . .

Sweet, precious Belle

Sweet, precious Alexa

And crazy Maddie (she's sweet and precious too!)

Lots of fun was had on the Gator. Who knows
how many kids Maddie ran over.

Franco and his stache. I don't even know what to say about that
other than I blame Shana.

The most awesome playset EVER!

Mason enjoyed his time in the toybox.

Nat and I. I usually don't post terrible pictures of myself, but I will since it's
so great of Natalia. Just know, I have rectified the awful hair (way overdue).

Some things never change.

Just a little tending bar!

No comments: